.

.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

What should I think about?

If you practice the meditation exercises that I recommended, then you should have your mind under control and settled down, especially as you get better at meditation.

However, if you are like most people, you might not know what to think about when falling asleep. My advice is if your thoughts are all over the place and you're tossing and turning and can't fall asleep, then try one of the following things:

1. Count backwards from 300 by 3s. This calms you down, and takes your mind off any other thoughts you may be having. If you are really good at math and this is too easy for you, try counting backwards from 700 by 7s or 1300 by 13s.

2. Count sheep. Really. If you're like me, your brain won't cooperate and will do something like sending the sheep flying back the way they came.. Ignore this,. and simply count the number of times the act is repeating itself.

I hope this post helped you! If you are having a specific problem that you want me to address then comment and I will post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment